Sunday, March 22, 2009

The one where Maya is here!!!!!

I don't have any of the good details yet, like weight, length, hair/no hair, etc...but I just got a text from Bri that Maya is born! I'm assuming she did NOT have to have a c-section since it hasn't been that long since I last heard from her, but don't know any details!

Will post when I do...if I can stay awake much longer!!!


Lindsley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lindsley for the wonderful updates! Welcome to the world precious Maya!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited down here in Cocoa, Fla. and contratulations to Bri and Jared and to you to Dear Maya.

Great Grandpa and Grandma Matern

bri said...

Wonderful News!!!! I am so excited even though I am reading this late! I could kick myself for not reading last night!!!

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW WORLD MAYA!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of beautiful people and the little star Maya. What a blessing to us all. So glad that Jared's folks could come by.

Greats again.

Love to all.