Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkins!

IMG_6844

Mommy and Daddy took me to a place called a “pumpkin farm”. Mommy has been going on and on and on about going to this place. :)

IMG_6845 I sat on this funny seat.

IMG_6848

IMG_6879

They put me in this weird stuff and kept scooping it around me.

IMG_6909

There were lots of round orange things that Mommy was very excited about.

IMG_6929

Then I rode around in a wagon with the orange things. I am such a big girl!

IMG_6922

I think these big, round orange things are pretty cool. And the sweet lady at the farm gave me my own tiny little pumpkin just for me!

It was a pretty fun place and now I know why Mommy was so excited.

Maya

4 comments:

Rotten said...

I cannot believe how big she is getting. Growing like a weed. Love the pics!!!

bri said...

HOW FUN! She is so beautiful! She is a little punkin :)

Momma P said...

Great pictures!!! She is so precious=)

Jen's Farmily said...

She is adorable!! I love the one of her sitting in the big pumpkin cutout! What a ham!