We tried to go to the pumpkin patch this week. I took a day off work to go (note to self: always check that something is open before you do that), but it didn't open until 3. We ran some other errands, but by 3 it was raining :( We hope to go back this week, but the schedule isn't looking too good. It might be my morning birthday present to go the pumpkin patch!
Maya and I have enjoyed the weekend (Daddy was working). And we have one more day together for fall break! Maya took an almost 2 hour nap this morning (rare for our house) and I did the fastest house cleaning in the west (or east, I guess).
She is doing all sorts of new and fun things that I will update in her 7 month post this week. SEVEN MONTHS (gasp!)
It is cooling off here, and we are getting ready for TONS of snow days (or at least I hope so). I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this hat and photo.
Okay, so bloggy and photography friends...I have 2 questions for you. Do any of you use any blog editing software? Is there anything out there that makes it easier to add photos? I sometimes use picasa, but it only allows 4 photos (argh) and I use the photo adder on blogspot, but it is not easy to move them around and order them. Just wondering if anyone does something different??
Also, I am having lots of trouble with indoor photography at night. I just can't seem to get the lighting right in manual. I have my aperture all the way down/open and am adjusting my shutter speed based on that (and ISO all the way up too), but photos are ending up too dark, blurred, etc. I think a lot of it is the overhead lights or lamps. Is there a trick to that? I am thinking I am going to get this gadget that was recommended to me because I don't want to spend a lot on a bounce flash. Ideas? Suggestions? What do you guys do for indoor night photos? You guys always help so much! :)
PS-nobody in this house is turning the big 3-0 this week, nope, no way, now how!

2 comments:
Hi Bri,
I upload my photos to picasa and then I grab the html tag from the sidebar section of each photo and drop it into the html code in the post. This way it's much easier to move them around and put them in the order you want them. I can send you an example if you want.
Hey, are you adjusting your wb to tungston? We have a lot of indoor ceilng lights , so sometimes I can get ok shots, and others not so much.
and was that a pic of Maya sleeping in her crib??
Post a Comment