
Here I am at 33 weeks. I had a doctor's appointment today and everything looks beautiful; her heartbeat, my blood pressure, my weight (haven't gained any since last appt :o), and she is measuring just perfect! I will go back in two weeks and they will start checking me at that point to see if I am making any progress toward labor-wow! I cannot believe how fast this had gone, and how soon she is going to be here. I have been having some contractions (I think), but totally normal for this time in pregnancy. The doctor was pretty sure that she is already head down based on where the heartbeat was. So, I am packing my hospital bag this weekend so that it will be ready! On that note, when I go into labor, my friend
Lindsley is going to guest blog and update everyone on our status. I am hoping to have an internet connection and I am taking my laptop, but I wanted to have someone who could update more frequently then I will be able to. I will also likely
twitter from the hospital, because if you know me, you know that my red phone is never too far away!
And yes, ladies and gentleman-that is a CRIB in OUR NURSERY! Can you believe it! My poor, wonderful husband has worked so diligently and has finished the floor in the front half of the house! Here are some photos:

He did such a fabulous job-I am so proud of him! It looks like a completely different house! He is working so hard to get our home ready for the arrival of our little girl. Is there such a thing as male nesting?
I am so excited for my first baby shower this weekend! I am sure I will have lots of pictures to post from that!
Oh, and last thing...I am adding a poll to allow everyone to guess when she will be born. I am going to go on record as saying that she will be born right on time, so my guess is actually March 24. Feel free to answer the poll question and leave a comment to put your specific date in too. Oh, my mom's guess is March 31st.
5 comments:
I would like to wait my vote on the poll until AFTER you've been checked once!
The floors look awesome! Nice nursery shots! Have so much fun at your shower this weekend...so wish I could be there!
Miss and love you!
and am happy to guest blog! Fun fun fun!
I am so excited about getting to see you on Sunday at your baby shower! Love the new pics! Jared did do an amazing job on the floors!!! Beautiful crib!!! Love the nursery!
I should be at your shower Sunday (with Kennedy)...we'll be coming back from Knoxville just in time. Can't wait to see you~
Beautiful crib... and LOVE the floors! It is totally a different feel to have "wood" floors vs. carpet! You don't have to yell from the other room either! haha
Your floors look AMAZING! I am glad to hear someone besides me is going through hardwood floor renovations at 30+ weeks pregnant! =) Here's to the padding of little feet down the hallway!
Post a Comment