Hi blog friends. I just wanted to write a quick note and ask for your prayers. Jared had a mole removed on his back last week that the biopsy came back today and was dysplastic (basically pre-cancerous). This has happened before, but in the past they have been able to get it all with the initial removal. This time, they want to go back in and remove more area because based on the biopsy, they didn't get it all. He goes back February 12th. They will remove more and biopsy that area. I feel very confident in Dr. Ellis and his staff. They have monitored Jared (as well as most of my family) very closely for the last several years, and I feel confident that they will be able to get it all, but we would really appreciate your prayers as we wait. I am working hard to stay calm and keep my stress level down because we know how critical that is for me right now, but it is hard for me not to worry. I am praying for strength to have faith and put it in God's hands. Thank you all!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
the one with a prayer request
Posted by Bri at 7:56 PM
Labels: family, skin cancer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I will be praying friend. It usually is not as big as we make it. I have had several family members get these cancerous moles removed as well as skin cancer and it stops in the tracks. So I will be praying that is the case here too.
Please don't worry too much. you will all benefit from you staying calm and relaxed. Just trust God with the outcome... I know easier said than done.
Again I will be praying!
will be praying for y'all.
prayers coming your's and Jared's way!
We will be praying as well. Praise the Lord that he was going regularly and that the doctor found it!
Post a Comment