Yup, that's me at 25 weeks. Only 15 more weeks to go-can you believe it?! I had a doctor's appointment today and baby's heartrate was in the 130s. They also did the blood sugar screening on me today. I will go back in four weeks and start rotating through the other doctors in the practice so that we can get comfortable with the other doctor's who could possibly deliver our baby. After that appointment, I will go to appointments every two weeks. We only have two more childbirth classes left. This week we get to see the hospital rooms. I have heard that they are pretty impressive at Williamson Medical. We are still working on baby names-be sure to put your votes in!
See what mischief Buddy got into today.....I am getting very excited about Christmas. It really is my favorite time of the year!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008
25 weeks
Posted by Bri at 7:43 PM
Labels: baby K, belly shots, pregnancy, snapshots
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the belly shots! You are looking very pregnant! We're doing the elf next year I think...when we can rouse excitement with our then almost 2 year old!
Lookin' great there pregnant lady! hahaha Isn't it fun now that you actually don't just FEEL pregnant but you LOOK it too! I think you have looked it for a small while but now you definitely have the cute roundness! You are glowing!
Blessings!
Post a Comment