Sunday, October 23, 2011

we walk with E

Yesterday we did the Buddy Walk with our friend Ethan. It was a beautiful day at the Parthenon!IMG_7432

I wasn’t sure we were actually going to make it given that my car battery died in my parents driveway. A three ring circus then ensued as we figured out what had to go in which cars and who was riding with who because I had to go straight from the walk to see a client.

But we made it…

IMG_7433IMG_7434

Maya is a bounce house pro now, and we won’t tell anyone that Mimi slid down the bounce house ladder when she was trying to climb up with Maya (oops I guess I just did). Luckily she was fine, but I am not sure she will be doing that again.IMG_7442

IMG_7448IMG_7455

You can see all the different color shirts walking with their buddies.IMG_7457

The morning started out cool so Maya had her hat and mittens on that stayed on pretty much all day even though it warmed up. I think she likes her new hat!IMG_7426

Speaking of hats….IMG_7460

And just a picture from today. Oh those baby blues!IMG_7484

I turn 32 tomorrow. I like the way 32 sounds. I know, I’m weird. I still love birthdays like a little kid. I can’t wait to see what the day brings!

blog comments powered by Disqus