Thursday, October 20, 2011

projects

If you don’t know about pinterest you should. I am ADDICTED! It is so great for inspiration for recipes, photo ideas, home decorating, outfits, etc. People just “pin” things from the web that they like onto categorized boards. You can follow your friends and “repin” things they have posted. I have done two things so far that I have found on pinterest and have plans for others.

The first is bookshelves for Maya’s room. These are made from Ikea spice racks. We don’t have an Ikea here and they weren’t available online. So my sweet blog friend in LA, Rachel, picked them up for me and shipped them to me. Thanks Rachel!!! I plan to paint them, but they are super functional and Maya LOVES them.

IMG_7396 copyIMG_7398 copyIMG_7399 copy

Little man hanging out in sissy’s roomIMG_7408 copyIMG_7409 copy

This is my other project. It is a Halloween wreath made from black tulle.

IMG_7417 copyIMG_7414 copy

Can’t wait to work on some other pinterest inspired projects!

blog comments powered by Disqus