Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend

We had a very FULL, yet very FUN weekend.

We started out at the community egg hunt where a helicopter dropped eggs.

IMG_3635

I was so proud of my big girl who got her face painted! Look at that face!IMG_3649IMG_3651

Went down a 25 foot slideIMG_3662

And got into the bounce house!

(she really didn’t want to do this, but I kinda made her because I knew she would like it, and she did!)

IMG_3669IMG_3673IMG_3688

And here’s the helicopter….IMG_3695IMG_3699

…dropping the eggs!IMG_3705IMG_3728

We dyed Easter eggsIMG_3741IMG_3755

And kept Papa and Grandma busy riding her bikeIMG_3750IMG_3752

The Easter Bunny brought treats!IMG_3757

Maya’s “crazy hair” as we call it.IMG_3761IMG_3764IMG_3768

And hid eggs!

IMG_3784

We took advantage of the 80+ weather and got the water table out

IMG_3797IMG_3806

LOVE her expression here!IMG_3810bw

And you all know how I LOVE comparison photos…she was just barely walking this time last year!

IMG_3784IMG_3074

We all crashed BIG TIME after all the events of the weekend!

Hope everyone has a great week!

4.5 weeks of school left

7.5 weeks (or less) before baby boy arrives!

blog comments powered by Disqus