Friday, April 22, 2011

baby update

As promised, I took pictures of the additions to the nursery. I am now 32 weeks and we have 8 or less weeks until we meet our little guy!

I found this dresser/changing table on Craigslist and added some surf knobs that I found online. I LOVE IT!

IMG_3598

It is perfect with his crib.IMG_3599

Here is a little preview of the fabric that is going in the room.IMG_3605

And without further adieu, our new little guy’s name will be:nameIMG_3601

Grayson was a name that we had picked out early on a few weeks after we found out we were having a boy. And honestly, we never really looked any more after that because we liked it so much. I LOVE the name Grayson and I also love shortening it to Gray as a nickname.

I ordered this off of etsy, and can’t wait to do his baby pictures in it. I have had a sock monkey since I was three years old. Apparently when I was three, I named my monkey “Zippermog” and ever since then all sock monkeys are “zippermogs” in our family!

IMG_3602

We enjoyed a beautiful Friday here today and we spent the afternoon outside playing.

We never tire of bubblesIMG_3609

First popsicle of the seasonIMG_3613IMG_3621

Playing ball with DaddyIMG_3626IMG_3628

We have lots of Easter fun planned for this weekend. We are going to an egg hunt tomorrow where a helicopter is going to drop 5000 eggs for the kids! How cool is that?

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!

blog comments powered by Disqus