I have a friend who lives in our neighborhood that told me about a gymnastics class that is literally less than 5 minutes from our house. It is a Saturday morning parent/child class. We decided to check it out today! Maya wasn’t too sure about it, but I do think that overall she enjoyed it. I guarantee a few more times, and she will be doing everything like a champ.
(The photos aren’t technically the best because the lighting was terrible, but I LOVE them anyway)
Warming up by running in circles. I had to start out by carrying her, but she eventually did it on her own. Ignore the large and in charge pregnant woman.![]()
Parachute play!
Balance beam
Jump!
Running on the long trampoline
The foam pit. Maya was NOT a big fan of this. I tried tossing her in a few times, but she DID NOT like it. I think a little more practice, and she will LOVE it.
We will definitely be going back!
And tonight we are looking forward to a date night! Yay!
