and so are Baby Uggs! (well, the fake ones anyway :)
Tonight I am working on getting out warmer clothes for Miss Maya. This cute shirt says "world's cutest alarm clock". It certainly has been the truth lately. Little missy has been waking to eat in the middle of the night, which she hasn't done in two months. We think she might be having a growth spurt.
She just changes so much and I am so amazed by all the things she learns each day. She is really in a mommy-phase right now. My trooper husband had her for 12 hours yesterday because I had a long day at work. He did so great and even had dinner ready! But Maya knows that she usually sees Mommy by 4ish, and she was not happy when that didn't happen. Poor baby and poor mommy :)


2 comments:
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I love the "fuggs" :)
cute pics! Love the fake uggs...couldn't say fuggs...sounds icky!
Post a Comment