Sunday, March 18, 2012

surprise!

Jared’s 35th birthday is tomorrow. I had thought about trying to plan a surprise party, but had decided I didn’t think I could pull it off. My mom and sister convinced me otherwise…

Jared spent the day doing this

IMG_0371IMG_0373

Scary huh? You should the marks the airsoft pellets left on him.

While he was gone, we ran around getting everything set up for his party.IMG_0374

The oscar cupcake for the kidsIMG_0375

because these were for the adultsIMG_0377

due to the ingredients…IMG_0381

They are some of the most delicious cupcakes I have ever had. Jenny found the recipe and her and Mom made them. Here is the RECIPE

I also made Marga-coronas…yum! Our neighbor gave us the recipe for those and they were a big hit!

IMG_0378

Jared was very surprised and he says he had no idea what we had plannedIMG_0397

The biggest surprise was that I sent the kids to Mom and Dad’s for the night. I am really not sure who was the most excited about that. Mommy and Daddy were excited for uninterrupted sleep. Mimi and Pops were excited to have them for the night and Maya was excited for a sleepover party.

IMG_0399

These photos are blurry, but I wanted them for the momentsIMG_0401IMG_0404

Happy birthday babe!

Thanks to friends and neighbors who celebrated with us!

blog comments powered by Disqus