Friday, March 30, 2012

DINOS!

I am so far behind on photos. I have birthday party photos to post and a photo shoot with the both munchkins that I attempted this week too. But, I have been working a lot at night and so, well you know…

We did make a trip to the zoo this week and visited the Dinotrek exhibit. Jared took these photos on his phone, so here we are:

IMAG0124IMAG0126IMAG0128IMAG0130

Just kiddding…here we really are:IMAG0132IMAG0134

There was even a sandbox to uncover dinosaur bones!

IMAG0131

Somebody enjoyed his FIRST carousel ride and big sister requested to ride the “okapi” (to-which-mommy-has-no-clue-thank-you-very-much-diego!)

IMAG0135

Maya has been talking about the “pitting (spitting) dinosaurs” all week-Two dinosaurs that squirt water that melted both children to tears (and caused daddy and mommy to look at each other and wonder what we had gotten ourselves into). For something she didn’t like, she sure has talked about it a bunch!

Overall it was a successful trek back into dino land

blog comments powered by Disqus