Monday, May 30, 2011

SUMMER!

We have been so busy that I haven’t had time to update about all the fun we have been having!

I enjoyed a lovely pedicure on my first day of summer break.

(bet you can’t guess which feet are my pregnant ones!)242567_959822211815_38400239_42953164_1866092_o

Friday, Jared enjoyed a game of golf (he shot a 76-best score ever!), so Mom and I took missy to the zoo. I’m really not sure who had more fun!IMG_4083IMG_4087

Maya LOVES the meerkats!IMG_4089IMG_4094

and the goats of course!IMG_4099IMG_4100

We have also already had two trips to the pool. The cicadas are INSANELY loud and unless you’re in the water (and sometimes even if you are) they are constantly dive-bombing you!

I  got floaties for Maya this year, and she LOVES them! Today she kept saying “I swimming” and “I self” (meaning I swim by myself). She does really well paddling around by herself. I am so proud of her! And yes, there I am, almost nine months pregnant swimming with my girl!IMAG0034

She swam for about two hours today and she has been passed out for about an hour and a half this afternoon. Swimming is apparently very tiring.

Phew! It is HOT HOT! Unfortunately it is 82 degrees in my house right now (and 95 outside). Ugh! I am going to try to have someone come out tomorrow and see what’s going on.

And I am 37.5 weeks now. My next dr appt is Wednesday so we will see if any of these contractions I am having are doing anything. I was checked at 35 weeks and dilated like .5 cm, so we’ll see if I have made any progress since then.

I think we are as ready as we can be for  baby Grayson. I am finally going to pack my hospital bag today. We are getting excited!

blog comments powered by Disqus