Well, it’s still a boy!
We had the BIG ultrasound today for baby boy. There was definitely NO question that he is indeed a little boy
He was very still for the first part, and then he was quite the wiggle worm! Everything looked great. The tech did tell me that though I am 18 weeks 4 days, that our boy is measuring 19 weeks 3 days. A week bigger! He is approximately 10oz right now. Let’s hope that he doesn’t turn into 10lbs in the next 21 weeks!![]()
Look at this adorable footprint![]()
And I have discovered that there is a reason I am a photographer. I absolutely despise pictures of myself, BUT I promised belly pictures so here you go:
My sister Jenny got me this adorable shirt for Christmas, so I decided that all of my belly pictures will be in it.
Good grief, I feel like I am twice as big as I was with Ms. Maya this time around. Here is me at about the same time with little miss:
And here is little miss herself today having a little snack with baby by the window:
