Sunday, July 25, 2010

weekend fun

Yesterday I went to this and got lots of fun stuff for our girl!IMG_7033 copy

IMG_7036 copy

…and some practical stuff too. 15 outfits for the fall!IMG_7045 copy Maya thought all of the new stuff was pretty cool.IMG_7048 copy

IMG_7055 copy

I have been dying to get her this dollhouse, but it was $40 in the store. I got it for only $15 and it looks brand new :)IMG_7056 copyMaya thought the baby bed might be for her….IMG_7062 copyNow she’s getting the hang of it.IMG_7066 copy

This afternoon we did some swimming with our buddy. Too cute!DSC01822 copy DSC01824 copy

Maya has become quite the Barney addict. She asks for it all day long. I am only letting her watch it once or twice a day, but she would watch all day if I let her I think. I have to say that I am tired of the same 4 ones available on-demand! IMG_7073 copy IMG_7076 copy IMG_7091 copy Apparently you are supposed to drink applesauce :)

blog comments powered by Disqus