Look at this adorable bow holder! My mom won it from an etsy seller. It matches Maya’s room perfectly! I will have to ask her who the seller is.
I’m not sure that she has enough bows to go on it though :)
Thanks Mom!
Look at this adorable bow holder! My mom won it from an etsy seller. It matches Maya’s room perfectly! I will have to ask her who the seller is.
I’m not sure that she has enough bows to go on it though :)
Thanks Mom!
Posted by Bri at 2:02 PM
Labels: home decorating
2 comments:
ADORABLE! So matches her little princess personality too :). Love her bow collection! You know, if you ever have a fun contest/giveaway, you could always to a small collection of her bows when she is done with them :).
Not that I have any girls to use them on!!! BAHAHA
wow, she already has a LOT of bows! Very cute!
Post a Comment