Tuesday, June 22, 2010

15 months

IMG_5986

Could she be any more grown up??
Maya is 15 months old today. She is really just amazing. I am so thankful and blessed that I get to be her mommy. I hope that I don’t ever take that for granted….not for one single day
And now for the 15 month updates!
Communication:
Signs: more, all done, eat, bird. This month she has added “airplane”, “dog”, and “baby”. I am really  not sure how she learned “baby” because I didn’t really teach that one :)
Words: “dada”, “mama”, “dog”, “moo”, “cat”, “quack-quack”,  “vroom-vroom” (which actually sounds more like “goom-goom” and means car :)
Motor: CLIMBING and standing on anything and everything that she is not supposed to. She eats really, really well with a spoon now. I would say she gets about 3/4 of the food in with a spoon.
Other: HELLO TEETH! I am fairly sure that all four of her one year molars are coming in and then she has added one more on top and one more on the bottom. So with all those, she will have 11 total.
Size: I will have to update later on height/weight after we go in for her doctor’s appointment.She is in 18 month clothes, size 3 diapers, and size 4 shoes.
And look at this little munchkin!

IMAG0012

2 comments:

Rotten said...

Love that last pic!

Lindsay said...

CUTE picture of her floating. I want to join her!