Sunday, December 27, 2009

Maya’s First (and second and third) Christmas

IMG_0071 Frosting her Christmas cookie turned into a HUGE mess :)

IMG_0096 Maya really enjoying her Santa present.

IMG_0109

Our little Christmas elf

IMG_0123

Daddy LOVED his present that Maya painted (I have to remember to post pictures from that little experience)

IMG_0125

Maya learning Daddy’s drumming talent

IMG_0128

Maya showing off her new abilities

IMG_0138

Mommy and Maya both got new sunglasses!

IMG_0142

The teaset that Mommy had picked out as soon as she knew she was having a little girl

IMG_0164

Practicing her musical genius again

IMG_0239

Her Brown Bear, Brown Bear flannel board (Only a teacher can give this gift-Thanks Aunt Jenny!)

IMG_0250

Maya’s first baby doll

IMG_0256

Me so excited about my camera bag!

IMG_0257

Daddy looking super cool

IMG_0259

Bows are yummy!

IMG_0286

Your not supposed to lay on it silly!

IMG_0294

Mom loved her garden sunflower stake

IMG_0324

She has recently discovered her tongue and shows us a lot :)

IMG_0402

Oh, and she learned how to drive too!

I hope everyone had a very merry and blessed Christmas. I enjoyed watching Maya more than anything. She was so funny! She did enjoy tearing into the presents and she played with her toys too. One thing that was funny is after she opened something, she would get mad if it was still in the box and then she would get REALLY mad when we had to take it from her to get it out of the box! Christmas certainly changes when you are a parent. I was so excited to wake up Christmas morning just because I wanted to watch her. Now, I am off to figure out where to put all of her goodies!!!

Anybody have great toy storage solutions that you can share??? :)

1 comments:

All Things Family said...

cute pics...she got a LOT of stuff! Good luck with your storage solutions...I've shared mine...put toys up...have around 5 out at a time, bring new toys in, put toys up again....good luck!