Monday, October 1, 2012

Time for fall!

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Fall is my fav! My birthday, Halloween, Disney, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. We have so much fun heading our way, I can hardly stand it!

We took Grandma and Papa for our first visit to the Pumpkin Farm this year and I went a little picture happy…

Running through the hay mazeIMG_3217

serious faceIMG_3231

so big!

IMG_3242IMG_3246

Checking out the animalsIMG_3249

Gray was not too sure about this lambIMG_3256

Riding the pumpkin train!IMG_3261

Somebody wanted to ride by herself for the first time. I love this because last year we could hardly get her to ride with someone. She is growing up so much! Gray and I were riding two cars behind.IMG_3266IMG_3267IMG_3268IMG_3293IMG_3297

I’m really not sure who had the most fun in the corn bin; Gray, Maya, or Papa?IMG_3319IMG_3321IMG_3324IMG_3329IMG_3334

Trying to pick up pumpkinsIMG_3335IMG_3336IMG_3339

As if that wasn’t enough fun for one weekend, Maya had a school friend’s birthday party Sunday afternoon at the park. They had a big time!IMG_3346IMG_3347IMG_3351IMG_3354IMG_3356

And October 1 means that we have a month til our trip to Disney! I made the kiddos a little mickey paper chain to count us down.

IMG_20121001_150109

30 days to go!

blog comments powered by Disqus