Dear God,
Two mothers in my life lost babies this week. My friend’s beautiful baby boy went to heaven yesterday on his birthday. And another friend lost a baby in a different way. My heart is hurting so much for these two wonderful women. I pray that you will wrap your arms around them and hold them up in this time of unimaginable hurt. I pray that you will give them peace. I pray that you will give me the words to say to them and the knowledge of what do for them.
I pray that all the mothers and fathers will hold their babies tight and know how blessed we are. I pray that I will always be thankful and never take one second of my baby’s life for granted. I know these two women would trade a thousand sleepless nights to have their babies in their arms.
God, please hold my friends close and wrap peace and love around them. Please help to ease their heartbreak.
Amen
Please join me in lifting up prayers for these two beautiful mothers.

3 comments:
Praying with you Bri! It is a hard road indeed! Only God can come through and bring the peace that is so desired! Love your heart friend!
I wondered what you were tweeting about. I am so sorry to hear that your friends are going through something so heartbreaking. I cannot even imagine. Please send love from our family to them in hopes that their healing is a peaceful as possible.
I'm praying with you. I've had two friends this year who lost babies that were born prematurely. One was pregnant for the first time, with twins, but neither survived. And at least one friend who's had a miscarriage this year. I've decided that every time I have a friend announce their pregnancy on facebook, rather than wishing it were my turn, I'll be praying for them and all the other friends I have now who are expecting. I'll be praying for these moms too.
Post a Comment