I need a little blog therapy and my little cutie turned 20 months old yesterday!![]()
He cracks me up. He has some pretty hilarious phrases right now. My two favorite are “Mommy hold you” when he wants to be picked up and “I don’t know” which if you have heard in person you know how hysterical it is when he says that. I try to find things all the time to make him say “I don’t know”. His favorite word is now “NO” and says it to pretty much everything even if he really means yes.
He is very interested in the potty and talks about it all the time. He just screams bloody murder when I try to put him on it, so I guess we aren’t there yet.
He is SO into trucks, cars, and trains, but don’t worry he was walking around in his heels tonight so he is still in touch with his feminine side! He loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Mickey, and Cars movie. ![]()
His little personality is SO FUNNY![]()
And holy heck is he a climber! I also found him standing on top of the toilet the other day. Good mom here taking a picture in this precarious position!![]()
He was jumping off of Maya’s chair today![]()
And these two are just the sweetest little things together at times![]()
She was “helping” him ride the bike![]()
Trust me they fight like brother and sister too. We had a knock-down-drag-out tonight between the two of them before bed. Oh the joys of siblings.
BIG SISTER:
Oh, our first born child. I can’t believe she is going to be FOUR next month. FOUR!![]()
We had so much fun at a friend’s birthday party this weekend.![]()
You just never know what zaney outfit she is going to come up with.
Her favorite movies right now are Hotel Transylvania, How to Train a Dragon (thank you blog friend Rachel!), Hercules, and Alice in Wonderland. She is a movie girl just like her mama.
The three of us watching a movie Saturday.![]()
A little update on our healthy lifestyle update. I am down 12lbs and Jared is down 11. We are working really hard to make it a lifestyle change. We have been active and eating healthy. Even Maya is talking about getting her exercise, which I just love. We are planning to run several 5Ks this spring. My goal for this spring is to run a whole 5K with no walking and I think I can do it!
