Friday, May 11, 2012

11 months!

IMG_1390

I realized that I took his picture in this same outfit last month. Oops!

IMG_1343

This little boy is something else

IMG_1372

Teeth: He has another tooth coming in on the bottom, which is a grand total of 7 teeth! I looked back and Maya only had 4 at this age.

Sleep: Has not been so good lately due to his ear infections and teeth coming in. The last few days he has been starting the day at 5:30. Too early!

Eating: He is pretty much on table food now. He LOVES LOVES spaghetti and pasta. He eats cheese, fruit, veggies, crackers, egg yolks, chicken, and more.

He can still wear some of his 9 month clothes, but is mostly in 12 months. He is in a size 3 shoe. He got his first pair of crocs!

Development: He hasn’t taken his first steps yet, but he is sooo close. He will do it any day now I think. He is vocalizing so much and we are hearing things that sound like words. I swear he says “Cali”.IMG_1383

He has started “yelling” at big sister if she takes things from him. He is really making his preferences known.

He is into EVERYTHING!IMG_1392

He has discovered stairs and thinks it is so funny to “run” from mommy to crawl up them. He also loves to “knock” on everything.

He really has such a hilarious personality.

He is getting to be such a big boy!

IMG_20120502_154023IMG_20120505_192621IMG_20120506_164630IMG_20120506_164921IMG_20120509_121612

Happy 11 months baby boy!

I realized last night that I really  need to start planning a birthday party! Ahhh!

BIG SISTER:

IMG_1360

Full of sass as ever!

She has been all about her bike.

IMG_20120430_184101

And loves playing at the park

IMG_20120502_160542IMG_20120506_164454

And constantly plays dress up

IMG_20120506_170233

She wrote her name for the first time all by herself. I was so proud.

IMG_20120510_101120

Her verbal ability blows me away sometimes. Her new favorite phrase is “but my question is…” and then she proceeds to ask something. Apparently this is something that I say a lot, but didn’t know it. Poor girl was so anxious about getting her strep test done (gag with a tongue depressor) at the dr. She looked at the doctor and said “but my question is…where are the sticks?” She is also so funny with her brother. She goes into his room in the morning and she says “good morning sweet boy. did you have a good nap?”

Don’t get me wrong…I spend the majority of my time refereeing these two!IMG_1374

.facebook_-781517566

But, I wouldn’t have it any other way. I am one lucky mommy.

blog comments powered by Disqus