Sunday, January 29, 2012

just playing

I don’t have much time for blogging here lately, which makes me sad because I do love it.

Here is us “just playing”.

IMG_9680Oh, where is my “baby” girl?IMG_9699

Now, this guy is ON THE MOVEIMG_9691

He had just woken up from a nap hereIMG_9693

IMG_9709

His tell-tale tired moveIMG_9715

I think he may just stand up and walk!

(he does this little move all the time)IMG_9739sibling loveIMG_9717

We probably played hide and seek for an hour today. Here she was in one of her hiding places. IMG_9724

All the times we have played before, she would always call out because she didn’t understand that she was supposed to stay hidden, but today she started to hide and be quiet. She also used to cry when I hid, but today she finally decided it was fun to find mommy (and Gray).

And for some reason the highchair has always been her car. Today she had a lid for a steering wheel and her pop beads as a seat belt.IMG_9733

She was driving to “work” and it was so cute because she kept telling Gray and I good-bye. She would kiss us and say “have a good day” “love you so much” “I be back later”. IMG_9760

I taught her her birthday which she says “twenty second” and then “March” when I prompt her. She still says she will be “two” though. Oh well, we have a couple months to get it.IMG_9770

And what is childhood without slurping up spaghetti noodles through your pursed lips???

blog comments powered by Disqus